Saturday, January 31, 2009

Today is the first day..

So, I was reading my sister's blog, as usual, like I do EVERYDAY and she "tagged" me. *sigh* Apparently when you get "tagged" you have to reply with the ...it's like a chain letter. So, I commented that I was lazy and hadn't started my blog and had nowhere to post this "tagged" thing. So, of course...she called. She said that I could make it my.first.post. OK, so it shall be. Nothing else happened today, so why not.
Enter the "tagging"
Listing months by your favorite to your least favorite...bleh *whine*
1.December-and no, it's not because of the holidays actually. I met my husband (again) in December. It also means that everyone stops working about 1/2 way through and it's slow and quiet and mostly everyone is chipper because we get a lot of time off work. KICK ASS. Christmas is also a plus. Time with the family, getting fatter, who could not love it.
2. November-because it starts the cold weather. Yes, I know. I totally live in the wrong state for that. Yes, I know we have some of the nicest weather. But, I still love cold weather the best.
3. October-I get to dress up like a total freak for a whole day and no one will say a damn thing to me! ROCK ON!
4. January-I get to try and start all over again to be a better person. To be nicer. To be a better wife. To be anything I can think of. To be all the things I know I can be. And every year...utter failure...only 335 days till January 2010!
5. May-because it's my birthday. sweeeeeeeeeet!

Ugh, this is hard. Ok, you get my all time top 5 favorite months. ( and if anyone knows where that is from, i.e. all time top5, you win a prize)
And I quit for now. But, I leave you with a tidbit:

Lou Reed
Transformer (1972)
Perfect Day


Just a perfect day,
Drink Sangria in the park,
And then later, when it gets dark,
We go home.
Just a perfect day,
Feed animals in the zoo
Then later, a movie, too,
And then home.

Oh it's such a perfect day,
I'm glad I spent it with you.
Oh such a perfect day,
You just keep me hanging on,
You just keep me hanging on.

Just a perfect day,
Problems all left alone,
Weekenders on our own.
It's such fun.
Just a perfect day,
You made me forget myself.
I thought I was someone else,
Someone good.

Oh it's such a perfect day,
I'm glad I spent it with you.
Oh such a perfect day,
You just keep me hanging on,
You just keep me hanging on.

You're going to reap just what you sow,
You're going to reap just what you sow,
You're going to reap just what you sow,
You're going to reap just what you sow...

No comments:

Post a Comment