Saturday, March 7, 2009

Girlie bits


So, last year my pap-smear results come back with LSIL. I went for a biopsy and it turned out, not so good. Got surgery to remove the bad cells and all is good, check-up in 4 months! My co-worker Candace, puts on " The Vagina Monologues" every year for the non-profit BAWAR. It so happened to fall on the weekend before my vagina surgery and Christina and I went. OMG, so much fun, funniest play I have ever seen and so appropriate for my surgery to follow! It was so much fun, Christina won a tank-top she bid on at the silent auction. I am definitly going next year.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad things are doing better for you! *HUGS*

    But OMG! My color theory professor did the Vagina Monologue just the other month here in Savannah! She played the Angry Vagina. It was supposed to be an 18+ event but they changed it last minute so me and my sis were not able to go. :( So angry...the receptionist wasnt very nice to me either.

    ReplyDelete