Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This is my lovely hidey hole of a desk. It's kind of tucked back in away from the main traffic regions of the office. Those little white things on the cabinet are word magnets for Candace's stress relieving technique.(and, OMG, look at her sentences!!!!)


I have flamingos and pictures at my desk. It's got a personality of its own. It is also very CLEAN right now... I"ll have to get a picture when i have stacks and stacks of files hanging around...
This is the fish I won at the company Christmas party last year. My boss has about...a billion beta fish on her desk, it's sort of a thing here. A lot of people have them on there desks. So, I decided to "steal" this from her at the party to control her fish problem. I don't name fish, so, it's just known as Fish.This is Janel hiding from everyone and trying to break my desk...
I'm showing you my wonderful work because I GOT A RAISE yesterday!! WOOT!!!! I rock!
I love my job.



1 comment:

  1. Love your work space! The people seem fun! Cute fishy too...now that I think about it...I never named any of my fish either. lol

    And those magnets, they don't really seem like a very good stress-releif system! lol Too cluttered to me.

    ReplyDelete