Tuesday, April 28, 2009

OH, the joys of marriage!

This past weekend, I went to a bridal shower for my friend Liz. It was all fun and games. I only knew Liz, Pam and Nancy. Pam of course had too much to drink. But, thankfully (only an hour and a half late, Suz showed up!)


Her friends hosted it out in Concord (Yes, I actually GOT ON THE FREEWAY) and they had an "afternoon tea" They had wine mostly so...not sure how it equated with a high tea besides having the pretty cups and table set up that you see above.

Then we got down to business and played "the toilet paper bridal gown" game. It was a lot of fun, wrapping and dressing our team mate in TP. She of course could barely walk afterwards and ...we didn't win.


All in all, it was a super fun party and it was good to get out of the house. She has asked me to make the bouquet for her and the grooms flower and I feel especially honored! I will be sure to post pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment